We are all closely monitoring the news these days in regards to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Rest assured, I take the health and safety of you and your families very seriously. I am honored by the trust you place in me by inviting me into your homes to provide cleaning services. I take pride in not only cleaning for "appearances' sake" but, even more importantly, for the improved health and comfort of my clients.
Upon studying the CDC Guidelines, I am confident in the benefit to your indoor air quality that my services provide.
We are all very familiar with public health advice to wash our hands regularly, avoid large crowds, maintain distance from those who are coughing, and so on.
CDC also encourages us to:
• Clean all "high touch" surfaces daily, such as door knobs, table tops, phones, etc.
• Clean household textiles, especially in high use areas. Cleaning refers to the removal of germs, dirt, impurities and such.
• For soft (porous) surfaces such as carpeted floor, rugs, and upholstery, remove visible contamination if present and clean with appropriate cleaning solutions.
• Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning.
These are some key practices that every American household and community can do now to decrease the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Finally, as the business owner, these are some of the procedures that I have always used to protect you and your belongings:
• While in your home, SHOE COVERS, MASKS, and GLOVES are always worn.
• Corner guards are used to ensure that hoses never touch your walls or furniture.
• All tools that enter your home are cleaned and sanitized daily.
• All our cleaning solutions are Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) approved in accordance within industry guidelines.
My training, experience, equipment, and cleaning procedures are unmatched in our industry. You can rest assured that you will continue to receive top quality service from Prestige Carpet Care.
I look forward to helping you all maintain a healthy indoor environment for you and your loved ones.
Thank you for your continued support.
See you soon,
We cater to discerning homeowners who value excellent service and consistent, quality workmanship.
Each year, we partner with Second Harvest Food Bank. For most of us, the holiday season is a time of celebration, hope, and happiness. But for some families, it's a struggle to maintain the holiday spirit in the face of hunger. You can make a difference in their lives – please donate to Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties today.
Even in the best kept homes, your quality carpeting requires periodic professional cleaning to maintain its like-new condition. Tracked-in soil, body oil from feet, and spots and spills require the attention of a specialist.
Preserve the beauty and life of your hardwood floors. With professional maintenance you can double or triple the life of your floors before they need refinishing. We can deep clean your floors and apply a preservation coating that maintains the integrity of and protects your original finish.